Comprehensive Services & Membership in the PICT Cooperative
Membership is designed as a partnership between PICT and the client organization to provide full technology maintenance, consulting, and backup services. Essentially, PICT acts as an outsourced IT department with full knowledge of the Member's organization and technology infrastructure, and provides maintenance, support, backup, and consulting services as part of an annual agreement.
Members will meet on a semi-annual basis with a Senior Consultant to discuss ongoing issues, future plans, purchase decisions, etc. Two full days of consulting time per year is included with membership and can provide expert advice, budgeting and planning, business cases, competitive analysis, return on investment calculations, total cost of ownership calculations, process flow development and best practices consulting.
Services included with membership are listed below.
1. Fixed monthly cost for budgeting and planning
2. Reduces unexpected expenses related to computer support and maintenance
3. Significantly less expensive than providing in-house support or traditional outsourcing
4. Single point of contact for day-to-day problems with additional resources available when necessary
5. Pricing is based on the number of computers supported at a single location. Additional sites/locations may be serviced on an hourly basis as needed or be included in the Comprehensive Services contract for an additional fee.
Not Included: Cabling, Parts, Programming
Backup and Recovery Service
Provides data protection through daily and weekly off-site backups of critical data. This service can be provided in several ways depending on the hardware, operating system, and internet connection of the client. Data restored within 2 business days of notification. Full system restore within 4 business days.
Daily Off-site Backup (Online)
Secure daily backup and verification of critical data over the internet. Backups will be stored in a secure facility out of state. Requires no management by member.
Weekly On-site Backup (Tape)
Weekly Backup verified and tested on-site by a PC Technician. Requires tape drive and media (not included). Tape backups are tested weekly and require member staff to change tapes.